Dynamic Tape is not a kinesiology or athletic tape. It is a Biomechanical Tape, an entirely new category of sports and therapeutic taping. Dynamic Tape is an innovative, 4-way stretching tape with strong elastic resistance and recoil of varying grades, absorb and inject force to reduce the workload on the body, especially injured issues.
Dynamic Tape is a revolution in taping:
- it is composed of a synthetic, stretch nylon & lycra cloth
- it is designed to stretch in all directions (4-way stretching) as opposed to only a longitudinally (2-way stretching)
- it has many times the resistance and recoil, likened to a bungee cord
- it can stretch to over 200% of its resting length with no restrictive end point. This prevents the tape from being applied with the body part in a shortened position while maintaining full range
- it is designed to work mechanically, designed to optimise movement patterns while absorbing load and re-injecting that energy back into movement, all without limiting range of motion