The BTL Vac II integrated with trolley is the perfect solution for therapists who need a powerful and versatile vacuum unit that can be easily moved around.
The BTL-Vac II vacuum unit is intended for easy and convenient attachment of vacuum electrodes of electrotherapy devices to the patient’s body to perform electrotherapy. Electrotherapy is a non-invasive therapeutic method based on electrical current flow through human tissues. The electric current is applied with the use of electrodes directly through the patient’s skin. The use of electrotherapy is
accepted in the field of rehabilitation for acute and chronic pain management, treatment of nerve and muscle tissue dysfunctions, treatment of post-traumatic joint mobility impairments, acute and chronic edema reduction, and peripheral blood flow increase.
The BTL-Vac II vacuum unit makes it easy to set the vacuum degree, which ensures careful as well as reliable attachment of the electrodes on various types of patients and various places of the body. The vacuum unit works both in continuous and pulse modes, which supports the overall effect of the performed therapy.
The vacuum unit can be used both for one-channel and two-channel electrotherapy and it can easily be switched between the use of the vacuum electrodes and the plate electrodes without the need to reconnect the cables.
The unit is supplied with 4 vacuum electrodes as well as 4 sponges that provide optimum passage of the electric current into the tissue. The device is distinguished by very quiet running and easy operation and automatically checks the quantity of fluid that accumulates in the reservoir during the operation (as a result of the suction of moistened sponges) and then signals the necessity of emptying. The reservoir is placed inside the device and can be emptied easily and quickly using the draining hose with a tap.
- Vacuum apparatus - a module to be integrated with the Smart / Premium table, but it can also work as a standalone unit
- Two therapeutic channels
- Simple and convenient attachment of electrodes to the patient's body
- Four pulse modes and one continuous mode
- Seven levels of vacuum intensity
- Ergonomic electrodes equipped with suction cups filled with non-irritating sea sponge inserts
- Option of various sizes of vacuum electrodes and sponges (60mm - standard, 30mm, and 90mm - optional)
- Very quiet and simple operation
- Dimensions: 250 x 130 x 209mm
- Weight: 1.9Kg
- Power: 100-240V/AC, 50-60Hz
- Number of Channels: 2
- Operating Modes: Continues & Pulsed
- Pulse Frequency: 5,10,15,20 pulses/min
What is Included:
- 1 x BTL-VAC II
- 1 x BTL Trolley for BTL-4000 Smart/Premium,BTL-5000 series
- 1 x Mains adapter (mains input voltage: AC 100 V to 240 V)
- 2 x Interface Cables for Electrotherapy BTL-4000 Smart/Premium
- 2 x Interface Cables for Electrotherapy BTL-5000 Smart/Premium
- 2 x Cables for vacuum electrodes - suction cables for the patient - light gray for channel 1, dark gray for channel 2
- 2 x Patient cables for connecting electrodes - light gray for channel 1, dark gray for channel 2
- 4 x Vacuum electrodes - suction cups with a diameter of 60mm
- 4 x Electrode Sponges for an electrode diameter of 60 mm
- 1 x Cleaning needle (for vacuum connections)
- 1 x Cable strap
- 1 x User manual
Optional Accessories Available:
- Vacuum electrode 30 mm
- Vacuum electrode 60 mm
- Vacuum electrode 90 mm
- Insert for 30 mm vacuum electrode
- Insert for 60 mm vacuum electrode
- Insert for 90 mm vacuum electrode
- Smart/Premium table
- Gel holder
Nappi Code: None
This product comes with a 2-year warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty applies to the unit only and does not apply to any of the accessories.