|Electrotherapy & Ultrasound Equipment||Can't find what you're looking for? Ask us!|
What is electrotherapy?
Electrotherapy is a form of medical treatment, which uses small electrical impulses to repair tissue, stimulate muscles and increase sensations and muscle strength.
What does electrotherapy involve?
There are several different forms of electrotherapy; these include ultrasound, interferential therapy, transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS), laser therapy and muscle stimulation. Ultrasound uses sound waves to speed up the healing process, while interferential therapy and TENS reduce pain by manipulating the nerves which reduces the sensation of pain and produces a tingling feeling. Laser therapy is sometimes used to repair damaged tissue; using lasers means the treatment can be both accurate and intense.
- EMS Primo Combination 860
- Nu-Tek UE-Stimu Combo CT1022
- Nu-Tek UltraRehab² UT2200
- Nu-Tek ComboRehab²
- Electro | Ultrasound Therapy | BTL-4820S SMART Combo Unit
- Electro | Ultrasound Therapy | BTL-4825S PREMIUM Combo Unit
- Globus MediSound 3000
- HANDSFREE SONO 4 CRYSTAL
- Nu-Tek Portable UltraRelief Ultrasound CT1032
- GLOBUS Premium 400
- Chattanooga Wireless Proffessional 4CH
- Chattanooga Vacuum Module Only (Demo Unit)
- Dynatron 550+
- Dynatron 850+ Combo
- Dynatron D150+ Ultrasound
- Ibramed Neurodyn
- ITO Ultrasound Portable US101 BATTERY PACK