|Electrotherapy | Ultrasound Equipment||Can't find what you're looking for? Ask us!|
What is electrotherapy?
Electrotherapy is a form of medical treatment, which uses small electrical impulses to repair tissue, stimulate muscles and increase sensations and muscle strength.
What does electrotherapy involve?
There are several different forms of electrotherapy; these include ultrasound, interferential therapy, transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS), laser therapy and muscle stimulation. Ultrasound uses sound waves to speed up the healing process, while interferential therapy and TENS reduce pain by manipulating the nerves which reduces the sensation of pain and produces a tingling feeling. Laser therapy is sometimes used to repair damaged tissue; using lasers means the treatment can be both accurate and intense.
- Nu-Tek UE-Stimu Combo CT1022
- Nu-Tek UltraRehab² UT2200
- Nu-Tek ComboRehab² Plus CT2203
- Nu-Tek ComboRehab² CT2200
- Electro | Ultrasound Therapy | BTL-4820S Smart Combination Unit
- Electro | Ultrasound Therapy | BTL-4825S PREMIUM
- HANDSFREE SONO 4 CRYSTAL
- Globus MediSound 3000
- GLOBUS Premium 400
- Globus Triathlon - 4-Channel
- US-101L Palm-Sized Ultrasound
- ITO ULTRASOUND PORTABLE US 101 BATTTERY PACK ONLY
- Chattanooga Wireless Proffessional 4CH
- CHATTANOOGA Wireless Professional 2CH Standard
- Intelect® Neo Therapy System
- Chattanooga Intelect Advanced - Colour Combo
- Chattanooga Intelect Advanced Stim
- Chattanooga Intelect Mobile Combo
- Electrotherapy | Chattanooga Intellect Advanced - Mobile Stimulation
- Chattanooga Intelect Mobile Ultrasound
- Laser Chattanooga Intelect Mobile
- Chattanooga Intelect Channel 3/4 Stimulation Module
- Chattanooga Intelect Advanced Battery Module
- Chattanooga Intelect Advanced Combo Monochromatic
- Chattanooga Intelect Advanced Therapy System Cart
- Ibramed Neurodyn
- AllCare Combination Ultrasound Stim
- VitalStim® Unit