|Electrotherapy & Ultrasound Equipment||Can't find what you're looking for? Ask us!|
What is electrotherapy?
Electrotherapy is a form of medical treatment, which uses small electrical impulses to repair tissue, stimulate muscles and increase sensations and muscle strength.
What does electrotherapy involve?
There are several different forms of electrotherapy; these include ultrasound, interferential therapy, transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS), laser therapy and muscle stimulation. Ultrasound uses sound waves to speed up the healing process, while interferential therapy and TENS reduce pain by manipulating the nerves which reduces the sensation of pain and produces a tingling feeling.
- EMS Primo Combination 860
- Nu-Tek UE-Stimu Combo CT1022
- Nu-Tek UltraRehab² UT2200
- Nu-Tek ComboRehab² Units
- BTL SMART Combo Unit
- BTL PREMIUM Combo Unit
- Globus MediSound 3000 Ultrasound
- BTL HandsFree SONO Applicator
- Nu-Tek Portable UltraRelief Ultrasound CT1032
- GLOBUS Premium 400 EMS Unit
- Chattanooga Wireless Proffessional 4CH
- Chattanooga Vacuum Module Only (Demo Unit)
- Dynatron 550+
- Ibramed Neurodyn
- BATTERY PACK for ITO Portable Ultrasound