Servicing & Repairs
Can't find what you're looking for? Ask us!
Hitech Therapy offers the highest level of support and assistance to all types of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation equipment in South Africa. Our Technical Service Department which is comprised of highly trained, technical personnel, with the aid of certified test and calibration equipment, provides services not only in South Africa, but also assists in the repair and maintenance of diverse equipment in Africa.
WHAT WE OFFER
1. Equipment Repairs, Maintenance and Service:
Our experienced Technicians include clinical engineers as well as technicians who can solve specific problems with the aid of modern state-of-the-art test equipment to assure that all repairs, testing and maintenance are performed as specified by the original manufacturer.
2. We Specialise in:
- Ultrasound Calibration and Testing
- Electrotherapy Verification and Calibration
- EMG Functionality and Calibration
- Servicing/ Maintenance and Repairs on a variety of Equipment
- Software Support (Either locally or remotely)
- Service Contracts
- Re-occuring Service Schedules
- Assesments on Equipment for Insurance purposes
- Repairs and Maintence on Diagnostic and Theraputic Ultrasounds
- Functionality Testing and Evaluation
- Callibration of Force Gauges and Dynamometers
- Isokinetic Repairs, Maintenance and Servicing
This ensures ongoing support and reduced equipment down-time. Our dedicated team is available to offer repairs, maintenance and servicing of your medical equipment and products. We follow manufacturers guidelines, standards and procedures during testing, servicing and maintenance on equipment and use certified calibrated biomedical test equipment during testing and repairs.
3. On-site Servicing and Maintenance:
A mobile team performs calibration, maintenance and servicing as well. This allows the customer to have their equipment serviced or repaired on site. This service is especially offered to hospitals and bigger practices to keep their machines up to date with yearly maintenance schedules. Full reports on the machines are also completed for annual audits. These preventative measures help the customer to control maintenance costs, mitigate medical risks and keep up-to-date with service intervals.
4. Spare Parts and Components:
The Technical Service Department has a wide variety of electronic components for most medical equipment repairs. Hitech Therapy is committed to keeping a supply of spares for imported and local equipment on hand, in South Africa, to ensure that your medical equipment can be repaired with as little down time as possible.
5. Training and Installations:
These are also performed by our Technical Service Department to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with their equipment. A database of all repaired or maintained products is saved for future reference and an accompanying report and assessment of the device is made available.
6. Ongoing Support and Development:
Our Technical personnel are sent regularly to suppliers to keep up to date with new repair procedures, servicing and maintenance techniques.