The Groovi Preggie SI belt is the perfect pelvic compression and support assist for patients with lower back or pelvic pain both during as well as after pregnancy.
The Groovi Preggie SI belt is innovative in that compression is provided by two power straps, each with a central Velcro attachment, so that the power strap is then stretched from the central point in two different directions. This improves ease of application greatly, compared to other products, without sacrificing any of the compression benefits. Furthermore, you can compress the pelvis where it is needed the most.
Its result is that you can compress the pelvis where it is needed the most and alleviate lower back pain, improving the wearer's quality of life during and after the pregnancy.
Multiple studies over the past 20 years have found pelvic support via a sacroiliac belt (SI-belt) to be highly effective in managing pregnancy-related back & pelvic pain.
When to use the Groovi Preggie SI belt:
If you suffer from continuous pain, it is recommended that you use the belt:
- If you suffer from continuous back and pelvic pain due to pregnancy
- If you experience lumbopelvic instability
- Improving load transfer and performance of daily activities
- If you need support when doing core stabilization exercises or ante-natal classes
- Need support after a cesarean section
- At night if you experience pain whilst turning in bed
- After the baby’s delivery at night if you experience pain during night feeds
- Improves steadiness while walking
- Modifies muscle recruitment sequencing during loading activities
- Helps prevent unwanted substitution movements
- Reinforces and retrains optimal movement
- Support while performing stabilizing (core) exercises or ante-natal classes
- Easy to apply on oneself with assistance from others
For accurate measurement, please measure around the widest part of your hips.
- Small: 90-110cm
- Medium: 110-120cm
- Large: 120-130cm
- X-Large: 130-150cm
Nappi Code: 534167-001
**Disclaimer: This SI belt is made from poly-cotton and brushed nylon, safe for hyper-allergenic sufferers.