Chattanooga Intelect Mobile Ultrasound
This product is only available upon request. Features • 1 and 3 MHz frequencies Please read Terms & Conditions in regards to first orders and delivery.
Contact us for prices, availability or for more information.
• Pulsed and continuous therapy operation (10%, 20%, 50% and 100%)
• Variable duty cycle outputs of 16 Hz, 48 Hz, or 100 Hz
• Clinical indications provide the most appropriate application and parameter set for the patient’s condition
• 10 user-defined memory positions
• Lightweight design, along with battery-powered option and custom designed mobile carrying bag, make transport easy
• Innovative design allows for cart, table top, wall or mobile use
• Backlit LCD display for better visibility in low light settings
• Improved button for easier navigation
• BNR <6:1
• Ergonomically designed sound heads in variety of sizes (1 cm², 2 cm², 5 cm², and 10 cm²)
• All sound heads are interchangeable due to Electronic Signature™ residing on all transducers
• Head warming feature and head contact control with visual and auditory feedback on all sound heads
• 3 year warranty (accessories 1 year)
See more: Electrotherapy
• 1 and 3 MHz frequencies
Please read Terms & Conditions in regards to first orders and delivery.