COMPEX Runner (Demo Unit)
Successful preparation, effective action against pain and injury and optimal recovery: the Compex Runner is your best ally. Running against the clock, swallowing up the miles, more and more long training sessions, up and down hills… until you feel proud and enthusiastic about your efforts: Running is a GREAT sport. How would you like to push yourself ever further, run faster, for longer distances and more often?
- The COMPEX RUNNER mi-READY moves with the times and is ready to integrate muscle intelligence™ technology, enabling you to carry out highly specific work, with a greater level of personalisation and comfort. The term mi-READY means that the muscle intelligence™ technology is pre-installed in the stimulator. When you connect to the mi-SENSOR, you will be able to access the mi-SCAN, mi-RANGE and mi-TENSE functions which stimulate your muscles and can be set to levels that are suited to your physical characteristics, providing greater comfort and performance.
- Choose from 7 areas of work for specific stimulation tailored to each part of the body
- 3 progression levels for each program to develop and progress, session by session.
- 4 independent and individually adjustable stimulation channels for complete work sessions.
- Prevention, Pain relief, Training and Recovery are four categories from a total of 18 programs entirely dedicated to the needs of runners.
- i-button to increase the energy on several channels at the same time and to access the last program used.
- LCD screen with backlighting for easy viewing in all situations.
- The Easy Snap connection system allowing you to connect the cable to the electrode with one hand, simply by pressing (even for the back!).
All models carry a warranty of 2 Year from date of purchase. The warranty applies to the stimulator, mi-sensor cable, remote control, module and the docking station only. The warranty does not apply to the battery, leads or electrodes. Warranty does not apply to damage resulting from:
1. Failure to follow the operating manual
4. Alteration or
See more: E-stims for patients