E.A.B. Synergy Tape
The major indication for use in sports is for compression bandaging over muscular areas or for overwrapping rigid straping for extra security in extreme conditions.
Whilst rigid straping is more supportive, Elastic Adhesive Bandage (EAB's) are easier to apply as they conform more readily than rigid tape. They are also commonly used for holding wound dressings in place during rigorous sports activities
- Straight edge cut
- Lightweight, strong and flexible
- Unwinds smoothly for controlled application
- Can be applied directly to the skin or over a under wrap
- Conforms well to muscles and joints
Synergy E.A.B is available in the following sizes:
2.5cm x 4.5m,
5cm x 4.5m,
7.5cm x 4.5m,
10cm x 4.5m
* Synergy Tapes are latex free , which means they are Hypo-Allergenic.
See more: Strapping