Kinesio® Tex Gold FP Tape 31.5m
What makes Kinesio® Tex GOLD FP™ different from all other Kinesiology tapes?
- Brings nano-touch stimulation to epidermis & layers beneath
- Mimics gentle human touch, yet provides more effective hold
- Micro-grip deep set adhesive manufacturing process provides better grip & hold with less adhesive surface area
- Higher grade cotton with more breathability
- Features a new protected weave process for improved comfort
-Core properties remain for all kinesio taping® specifications
- Hypoallergenic & latex free for all patient populations
- Enhanced edftm (epidermis, dermis, fascia) application performance
Beige, Blue, Red/ Pink, Black & White
Other sizes also available:
5cm x 5m & 7.5cm x 5m
The Kinesio® Taping Method is designed to facilitate the body's natural healing process while allowing support and stability to muscles and joints without restricting the body's range of motion. It is used to successfully treat a variety of orthopedic, neuromuscular, neurological and medical conditions. Both the Kinesio® Taping method and the training protocol have shown results that would have been unheard of using older methods and materials.
Kinesio® Tex Tape is used to:
See more: Strapping