KINETEC CPM PRIMA ADVANCE
This product is only available upon request. PRE-ORDER ONLY Simplicity combined with the famous brand name provides effective passive mobilisation of the knee. EASY TO USE
Contact us for prices, availability or for more information.
With simple and straightforward movement adjustments (angular limits, speed and patient sizing), the Kinetec Prima Advance is the most intuitive and quick to install device currently available.
It features tactile adjustment marks for patients with sight deficiency.
ONLY 12 Kg (24 pounds) to facilitate handling, the Kinetec Prima Advance is easy to transport making it ideal for the hospital and private physiotherapy environments.
ONLY 94 cm (37 inches) in length to facilitate installation into a hospital bed or in the client's home and to aid storage.
RANGE OF MOTION From -5° to 115° of flexion. The Kinetec Prima Advance makes it possible to treat all pathologies of the knee.
- Range of motion: -5° to 115°
- Speed (in °/minute): from 40°/min to 145°/min.
- Weight: 12kg
- Dimensions: length: 94cm, width: 33cm
- Carriage width: 23cm
- Sizes of the patient: from 1,45m to 1,95m
Full leg: 71 to 99cm
Tibia: 38 to 53cm, Femur: 33 to 46cm.
- Maximum patient body weight: 135 Kg.
- Exclusive load reverse ensures patient protection
when excessive force is exerted on the joint.
- Simple hand control: Start/Stop/Reverse.
- The patient can stop and reverse the movement at
- Voltage: from 100 to 240 Volts 50/60Hz.
- Electrical power: 50VA
- Type B classe I electrical device.
- KINETEC Prima Advance complies with the standards
of Directive 93/42/EEC, and bears the EC mark.
See more: Unknown Type
Simplicity combined with the famous brand name
provides effective passive mobilisation of the knee.
EASY TO USE