This product is only available upon request.
Contact us for prices, availability or for more information.
The Ideal choice of CPM for knee rehabilitation. Anatomical design
perfectly matches natural knee movement.
- Anatomical movement
- Adjustable in length from small children to large adults
- Active movement
- Feed Back Patient
- Digital adjustment
- Can be used for patients up to 2.06m (81 Inch) tall.
- Can be used for patients as short as 1.12m (44 Inch).
- No bar in the perineal area for greater patient comfort and
- improved compliance.
RANGE OF MOTION
- 3° of Hyperextension to 130° of Flexion.
- The movement of the machine and the knee are perfectly aligned
- Manual Mode: allows manual setting of the ROM end-point based on patient tolerance.
- By Pass Mode: allows bypassing the pre-set ROM end points during the current treatment session.
- STIM: Piloting of muscular stimulator.
- Timer: Adjustment of the session time.
- Force: Work out of Concentric / Eccentric.
- Pause: Adjustable in extension or flexion limit. Allowing the rest or the posture.
- Broad bearing surface improving stability.
- Possibility to block the adjustment of the parameters
- Exclusive Load Reserve ensures patient protection when excessive force is exerted on the joint.
- Range of motion: -3° to 130°.
- Speed: from 50°/minute to 220°/minute.
- Weight: 15kg (33 pounds)
- Size: Length: 109cm (43 Inch), Width: 33cm (13 Inch),
- Height: 33cm (13 Inch)
- Patient sizing: from 1,12m to 2,06m (44 to 81 Inch)
- Tibia: from 32 to 60 cm (12 to 24 Inch)
- Femur: from 26 to 50 cm (10 to 20 Inch)
- Maximum user weight: 135 Kg (270 pounds).
- The patient can stop and reverse the movement at any time.
- Voltage: from 100 to 240 Volts 50/60Hz.
- Electrical power: 50VA.
- Type B Class I electrical device.
- The KINETEC Performa is designed and manufactured to meet IEC 601.1. and is CE certified (93/42/EEC directive annexe II, point 3).