MKW Laserpen LA-X 30A
As a modern form of acupuncture, the LA-X laser system has long since made a name for itself among acknowledged specialists.
This comes as no surprise, as the acupuncture points, which are often very hard to pinpoint, are found automatically and accurately by the LA-X point search applicator. This battery-powered, microprocessor-controlled therapy laser is suitable for the treatment of trigger points. The LA-X can also be used as a substitute for needles according to the classic acupuncture rules.
- 785 nm–60 mW or 808 nm–150 mW (other power settings and wavelengths upon request)
- NiMH battery – 1,100 mAh – with charger
- Types of operation: CW – multi/frequency spectrum – Nogier frequencies A–G
- With point search function and automatic laser
- Digital therapy time display
- Digital and optical display of the skin conductance values
- Optional plug-in fibre-optic cables for dental and otolaryngology treatments
See more: Unknown Type