Mphi 75: MLS® ASA Laser
Mphi 75 represents a further evolution of the MLS® line and inherits its safety features and ease-of-use as a portable device with adequate size and weight.
The new Mphi 75 represents the evolution of the MLS® range; it offers all the features of the well-known and appreciated Mphi model, with a new handpiece, with a peak laser source of 75 Watt, together with highly specialised distinctive features, such as the specific cone light guide and pertinent software for laser puncture sessions.
The personalization of the protocols, in a specific dedicated area, allowing the creation and storage of parameters ready to be used at any time. The MLS® pulse boosted this way allows an early improvement of symptoms with reduced treatment times.
Main indications: sprains, muscle tears, tendinitis, brachial neuralgia, craniofacial pain, bursitis, lumbago, arthritis, articular pain, oedema, hematoma.
MLS® Laser Therapy improves the blood circulation and muscle relaxation; it also stimulates soft tissue repair – connective and epidermic – when injuries, burns or bed sores are present.
- Handpiece with optical group consisting of an MLS® source with power up to 1.2 W -Peak Power 75 W Therapeutic terminal, Target Area of ø 2 cm highlighted by high-efficiency red LED light
- Laser acupuncture terminal, Target Area of ø 4 mm highlighted by high-efficiency red LED light
- High resolution LCD color touch screen user interface
- Simultaneous management of two independent channels
- 5 treatment modalities:
A) specific pathologies
B) pain management
E) laser acupuncture
- Possibility to customize every treatment parameters
- Dedicated area to create and save new customised programmes for each terminal/applicator
- MLS® modulation in CPW or FPW mode (Synchronized emission of Continuous Pulsed Waves or Frequenced Pulsed Waves)
- Modulation frequency from 1 to 2000 Hz with 1 Hz steps
- Power level 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%
- Fixed duty cycle at 50% or variable
- Treatment duration from 1” to 99’59” with 1” steps
- Automatic calculation of the emitted energy according to the settled parameters
Alarms and safety features
- Laser emission warning light
- Acoustic signal selectable by operator
- Date and time
- Password to operate the device
- Language option
- Ready to be connected to the remote Laser emission signalling device
- Nº 2 light guide for laser puncture
- N° 2 laser safety goggles
- Unit carrying case
- Table handpiece holder
- Shoulder strap for portable use
Size and weight
- 36 x 28 x 10 cm
- 3 Kg
- Lithium polymer battery
- External power supply 18Vdc 50VA
- Trolley-Unit carrying
See more: Unknown Type