Omron Portable ECG With Software
With the OMRON Portable HeartScan ECG Monitor, a recording of about 30 seconds can be made when symptoms occur whether at home or away. These recording details can then be shown for information to the doctor, who can examine it and use it for correct diagnosis. From an analysis of the waveform, some information can be obtained on the presence of arrhythmia or ST-level deviations related to ischaemic heart disease.
Taking the condition of the user into consideration, the user-friendly and ergonomic design allows the user to take a reading instantly and discretely. The design of the pick-up sensor system provides a sufficiently clear signal for further evaluation in the ECG device.
By comparing your electrocardiogram rhythm and shape with normal waves, various heart diseases can be diagnosed.
The HeartScan ECG Monitor should only be used by patients following consultation with a medical professional
- Portable and compact
- Direct view of results on clearly readable, high resolution screen with backlight
- Cordless (no need to wear electrodes, no difficulties with cables)
- PC download through SD memory for 300, date & time stamped measurements
- Low power consumption (works on rechargeable batteries - not included)
- Includes analysis software to show the results directly to the user with a clear recommendation on the results
Click here to download the product brochure
See more: Ecg