Orbi-Turn Patient Turner
The Orbi-Turn Patient Turner has been designed for carers and therapists to assist standing and seat-to-seat transfers, while minimising risk of injury to themselves and the patient. It allows a patient with moderate upper and lower limb strength to participate in functional transfers whilst ensuring good working postures for the carer and therapist.
- Height adjustable and angled knee pad facilitates normal biomechanical hip and knee movement.
- Height adjustable hand bar
- Thigh pad gives the client a secure and supportive contact point for increased stability and comfort during transfers.
- Turntable effortlessly rotates through 360 for repositioning in even the most confined spaces
- Non-slip footprints provide secure foot placement and show clients where to position feet
- Easy to operate foot brake prevents rotation and over-balancing during sit-to-stand
- Two rear castors provide easy transport from client to client
- Front mounted sprung castor assist the carer in positioning the orbi-turn once the clients feet are in position
- Folds flat for transport and storage
- Height adjustable between 815 and 1315mm to suit a variety of clients
- Frame constructed of steel for durability and strength
- Weighs only 15kgs
- Max User weight 190Kgs (30st)
- Bottom Handle Min Height: 815mm
- Bottom Handle Max Height: 1175mm
- Top Handle Min Height: 920mm
- Top Handle Max Height: 1315mm
- Centre Of Knee Pad Min Height: 235mm
- Centre Of Knee Pad Max Height: 510mm
See more: Unknown Type