The Standard Reacher with Locking Mechanism is a unique lightweight, robust, and wear-resistant reacher. Easy to use, store and transport.
This standard reacher with a locking mechanism is a helpful tool for people with limited mobility or grip strength. The long handle (75cm) allows you to reach items that are out of reach, and the locking mechanism keeps the jaws closed so you can safely transport the item. The jaws are also lined with rubber to provide a secure grip on even the most slippery items. The standard reacher is also able to hold up to 454g. The Reacher is operated by a wire and not a cord, eliminating fraying or stretching. In addition, the reacher is supplied with a removable stick clip, allowing it to be clipped onto wheelchairs, walking frames, etc.
- Easy to use, store and transport.
- The jaw has a sculptured liner which gives an excellent grip.
- Long handle for reaching items that are out of reach
- The locking mechanism keeps the jaws closed for safe transportation
- Rubber-lined jaws provide a secure grip.
- Length: 75cm
- Weight: 235g
- Able to hold: 454g or less.
- Operated by a wire and not a cord
- Opens to 7.6cm wide
- 360° rotation for greater maneuverability.
Nappi Code: None