The new Mastepuls Ultraline stands out because of its technological innovations, reliability and precision down to the last detail. The enlarged energy range of the Falcon handpiece and the versatile transmitters extend the lead in radial pressure wave therapy.
The radial pressure wave systems of the Mastepuls Ultraline are characterized by their compact dimensions, high reliability, low maintenance costs, and silent onboard Air Power drive. Radial pressure wave therapy and V-Actor HF vibration therapy with the Mastepuls MP200 ultra are complemented by Vacu-Actor vacuum therapy. The all-important control elements are integrated into the Falcon handpiece display and, thus, facilitate uninterrupted and quick treatment directly at the patient. The pressure wave device itself becomes less important.
The MP200 is a safe and effective treatment that has been shown to be effective in treating a variety of conditions, including:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Epicondylitis (tennis elbow/golfer's elbow)
- Frozen shoulder
- Adhesive capsulitis
- Myofascial pain syndrome
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Rotator cuff tears
- Stress fractures
The MP200 is a valuable tool for any healthcare provider who treats musculoskeletal conditions. It is a safe and effective treatment that can help to reduce pain, improve function, and speed up recovery time. If you are looking for a safe and effective treatment for musculoskeletal conditions, the Storz MP100 shockwave machine is a great option. It is a powerful and versatile device that can be used to treat a wide range of conditions.
The 10” touch screen panel is connected with a USB cable to the pressure wave device and adds on valuable features: Apart from the additional device control it offers a patient management system as well as treatment parameters recommended by experienced users and supported by videos and images. These parameters can be selected and adopted. The integrated Visible Body software allows the user to immerse deeply into the muscular structures and additionally also in the macroscopic and microscopic levels of the human body.
Detailed definitions and information about the human anatomy support the user. Freely moveable and rotatable 3D models allow the visualization of muscle movements, pathologies, and diseases. Thus, a novel interaction between practitioner and patient will be enabled.
- Powerful and versatile: The MP200 can be used to treat a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions.
- Easy to use: The MP200 is easy to operate and can be used by a trained professional or a patient themselves.
- Safe and effective: The MP200 is a safe and effective treatment that has been shown to be effective in treating a variety of conditions.
- Versatile: The MP200 comes with a variety of handpieces that can be used to treat different areas of the body.
- Customizable: The MP200 has a number of settings that can be customized to the individual patient's needs.
- Patient management system with treatment history
- Treatment parameters supported by videos and images
- New Visible Body® – Digital Human Anatomy Atlas: macroscopic and microscopic 3D models of the human anatomy
- Dimensions without touch screen: 466 x 187 x 454 mm
- Weight: 23 kg
- Compressor, Integrated
- Pressure: max. 5 bareff, frequency: 1 – 21 Hz
- Skin Touch function
- VACU-ACTOR® technology
What is Included:
- Falcon Handpiece Set - including 2 projectiles, 2 guide tubes
- 10" Touch Screen
- Handpiece holder
- Standard Transmitter Set - including R15, D20-S, DI15 Gold Transmitters
- Standard Transmitter Set MP200 - including Coupling Gel 250ml
- Power Cord
- Operating Manual MP200
Nappi Code: None
This product comes with a limited 2-Year warranty from the date of purchase or a 1 Million Shot warranty