The Theraband Aqua Hand Bars are training devices that can be used for aqua fitness courses as well as for swimming training and lessons, synchronized swimming training, and hydrotherapy for the disabled. A great tool for aquatic therapy and fitness.
TheraBand® Hand Bars have many uses. Increase range of motion in the upper and lower extremities, strengthen the lower back, abdominal muscles and obliques, and increase flexibility in the back. TheraBand Hand Bars are sold in pairs and have padded handles for added comfort during use.
- Provides greater resistance during swimming and hydrotherapy Exercise to strengthen the upper body and lower body.
- Use in low-impact water workouts during physical therapy and training to strengthen muscles without adding pressure to joints
- Comfortable and padded hand bar with two buoyant weights on either end
- Children should use under adult supervision to learn to swim
- Constructed from two modules of high-density buoyant foam
- Heavy – Blue (2.8kg to submerge)
Nappi Code: None