This 2-Section Hydraulic Hi-Lo Table offers adjustable height which allows for both patient and therapist comfort. It utilizes 75mm Castor Wheels for safety & easy mobility.
Availability: Out of stock
The height of your physio treatment bed can significantly affect your comfort and safety, depending on your size. If you are short, a lower table will allow you to reach the areas of your patients that require treatment without putting you off balance and at risk of injuring yourself or your patient.
The Synergy C Hydraulic Hi-Lo Treatment Table can be set to various heights and provides an excellent solution to your ergonomic needs, as it can be put on the lowest setting for your patients to lie down before it is raised to your optimal height for performing the treatment.
This Hydraulic Examination table is a solid table designed to withstand constant heavy use with minimal maintenance.
- Great value 2-section table with hydraulic height adjustment
- Durable, anti-bacterial, washable, and flame-retardant upholstery and curved cushioning
- Dual Gas strut head section
- Classic dual-lift construction offers excellent stability
- Multidirectional castors allow for easy mobility when transporting or moving the table
- Retractable wheels ensure a stable working platform
- Adjustable non-slip rubber feet for uneven floors
- One hydraulic motor standard supports the Hi-Lo function.
- Height control from 53cm to 84cm by hydraulic pump's manual operation.
- Adjustable backrest featuring double gas struts, angle adjustable from -20°. to +75°.
- Able to lift to 250kgs working weight from its lowest height.
- Retractable castors 75mm for excellent mobility and safety.
- Upholstery Length: 195cm
- Head Section Length: 67cm
- Body Section Length: 123cm
- Upholstery Width: 66cm
- Adjustable Height: 53cm – 84cm
- Foam Thickness: 5cm
- Foam Density: 36g/m2
Nappi Code: None
This unit comes with a 3-year warranty on the frame, 1 year for upholstery, and a 1-year warranty on all other parts.