Continuous and intermittent traction, the ET-800 uses the latest technology combined with extremely simple operation and functional design. For both lumbar and cervical traction.
The Retro look of the ET800 Ever-Trac is one of the many features that physiotherapists requested to retain for good. Instead of a touch screen LCD panel and working thru complicated windows behind windows, physiotherapists recommended the easy-to-adjust “Hold” and “Rest” knobs as they have been proven to be one of the fastest and most effective ways of adjusting traction force during treatment. The hold and rest time can be adjusted in real-time as well as the force. Once set, press start and the new setting will take effect in the next coming cycle. The unit is equipped with a “Patient Switch” for Full Control of an Emergency Situation, all at the hands of a patient. The ET800 works best on EU300 however it can also be fitted on tables of other makes.
- Easy-to-adjust hold and rest knobs as having been proven to be one of the fastest and most effective ways of adjustment of traction force
- The unit is equipped with a Patient Switch for full control of an emergency situation, all at the hands of a patient
- The ET800 can be fitted on tables of other makes
- A switch behind the unit can be located to switch between Lumbar Traction and Cervical Traction
- Weight reading of kgs and lbs can also be switched via a switch behind the unit
- Minimum and maximum force settings 2.5kgs - 91kgs
- Treatment Time:1-99 minutes ±2%
Nappi Code: None
This unit carries a warranty of 1 Year from the date of purchase. The warranty applies to the unit only. The warranty does not apply to any of the accessories.