It is an elastic adhesive bandage used for the support and compression of muscles and joints. It is made of a high-quality cotton backing material, making it ideal for sports use.
The major indication for use in sports is for compression bandaging over muscular areas or for overwrapping rigid strapping for extra security in extreme conditions.
Whilst rigid strapping is more supportive, Elastic Adhesive Bandages (EABs) are easier to apply as they conform more readily than rigid tape. They are also commonly used for holding wound dressings in place during rigorous sports activities. HT Tapes are latex-free, which means they are Hypo-Allergenic.
- Straight edge cut
- Lightweight, strong and flexible.
- Unwinds smoothly for controlled application
- Can be applied directly to the skin or over an under wrap
- Conforms well to muscles and joints
General instructions for application as a strapping tape:
- Apply elastic adhesive bandage only to clean, dry skin free from oils, lotions, moisturizers, etc...
- Wrap the limb with EAB, applying the tape directly from the roll
- Overlap by no more than 1/3 to 1/2 of the tape's width
- Cut off with scissors and ensure the free end is securely stuck down
- Monitor the area for signs the tape is too tight and remove it if discolouration or swelling emerges
**Sold as a pack of 6
Nappi Code: 178394-001