The original Kinetec design is dedicated to the elbow joint with a patient-friendly remote control. Kinetec® is a world leader in the design and manufacture of Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) machines. Kinetec® provides an extensive range of CPMs to cover all joint requirements as part of a recognized, clinically-proven rehabilitation process.
The original Kinetec® design CPM is dedicated to the elbow joint. Post-operative treatment using this device provides an effective deterrent to stiffness and loss of range of motion. Its 135° ROM enables countless applications, and variable speed control allows progressive changes in the therapy.
The movements of the Kinetec 6080™ elbow CPM allow for more anatomically correct therapy. This unit can provide the following movements: extension/flexion (0° to 135°) with synchronized pronation-supination (90°-90°). As extension-flexion movement begins, the hand starts its rotation from full pronation to full supination.
The lockable ROM settings prevent misuse and enhance patient safety. The CPM rolls on locking wheels and is usable in a bed or a chair.
- Synchronized and anatomical movements
- Extension/flexion combined with pronation/supination
- Easy to use in bed or in a sitting position
- Patient-friendly remote control & adjustments
- Start/Stop and reverse are always available for the patient
- Load reverse ensures patient protection when excessive force is exerted on the joint
- Type B Class I electrical device
- Speed: 35° to 135° per minute
- Size of the device: Length 72 cm, width 65cm, height 130cm
- Weight: 21 kg
- Full patient: 140 to 190 cm
Nappi Code: None
This unit comes with a 2-Year warranty, this warranty only covers the main unit and not any of the accessories.