Ideal for working with heat-activated thermoplastic splinting materials, the Rolyan 28L Digital Heat Pan is an advanced thermostatically controlled heat pan. Ideal for medical practices and hospitals, the Rolyan Heat Pan makes using thermoplastic splints far easier.
The improved Rolyan Heat pans are constructed of the highest quality durable stainless steel with a removable lid and a perforated tray. Thermostatically controlled with a concealed heating element and with over-heat protection and an illuminated on/off switch these baths are at the forefront of splinting accessories. With insulated handles to facilitate moving the bath from one location to another, they are ideal for medical practices and hospitals, the Rolyan Heat Pan makes using thermoplastic splints far easier. Its extra-wide design allows larger splints to be accommodated whilst maintaining a compact unit. An integral tap ensures more rapid drainage.
- Ideal for working with heat-activated thermoplastic splinting materials
- An array of safety features to help prevent accidents
- Recessed handles facilitate movement from one location to another
- The extra-wide design allows larger splints to be accommodated
- Integral tap ensures rapid drainage
- Concealed heating element with built-in overheat protection
- Improved hinged lid design to prevent spillage
- A latching switch ensures the machine isn't unintentionally turned on when plugged in
- The safety sensor automatically turns off the element when the water level is low
How to drain the Splinting Pan:
This deep pan comes complete with a drainage tap located on the side of the pan, it facilitates easy drainage directly into a sink.
- Internal dimensions (H×L×W): 200 × 500 × 300mm
- External dimensions (H×L×W): 290 × 538 × 332mm
- Capacity: 28L
Nappi Code: None
This product comes with a 2-year warranty. This warranty is only limited to the unit and does not cover any of the accessories.