Meet RecoveryPulse Calf, the most advanced calf sleeve on the market. Compression, vibration, and proprietary FlowKnit Fabric combined in one wearable. Whether you're on your feet all day, taking a long flight, or relaxing at home, experience convenient pain relief and targeted recovery wherever you are, without slowing down. Designed for a snug, comfortable fit even under clothing.
Get relief and enhanced recovery with Theragun RecoveryPulse Calf. The RecoveryPulse Calf is specially designed to target your calves and provide a deep massage experience. Whether you're an athlete looking to improve your performance or someone dealing with calf pain, Theragun RecoveryPulse Calf is the perfect solution for you.
The RecoveryPulse Calf Vibration Device is intended to help reduce soreness and enhance mobility, focusing on the calf. This wearable vibration device is also designed to increase blood flow to help reduce symptoms commonly associated with acute muscle pain. It features different intensity levels, so you can tailor the massage experience and focus on the areas that require the most attention.
This lightweight and portable device allows you to use it at home, at the gym, or even on the go. It also has a rechargeable battery with a long lifespan. Its ergonomic design makes it easy to apply the device to your calves without any hassle.
Theragun RecoveryPulse Calf is the ideal solution for increasing blood circulation, reducing muscle tension, and accelerating recovery. Whether used between workouts or for general relief, take a deep breath and treat yourself as the combination of material, integrated motors, and compression help keep you feeling your best.
- Pulsating pressure waves improve blood circulation and relieve muscle tension.
- Various intensity levels to tailor the massage experience.
- Lightweight and portable design for home or on-the-go use.
- Rechargeable battery with 45-minute battery life.
- Ergonomic design for easy application to the calves.
- Machine washable (remove battery pack before washing)
- Reduces soreness and pain in lower legs
- Accelerates recovery
- Improves flexibility and mobility
- Increases circulation
- Maximizes warm-up
- Increases relaxation
- Mode 1: Low - For general recovery and pain relief. Vibration therapy at low frequency.
- Mode 2: High - For warm-ups and exercise recovery. Vibration therapy at high frequency.
- Mode 3: Wave - For relaxation and wellness. A tailored pattern from low to high frequency to maximize the contrast and stimulation to the nervous system.
For a proper fit of your RecoveryPulse Calf compression sleeve, measure at the widest point in your calf with your muscles relaxed. Use this length to select your size. RecoveryPulse Calf is intended to fit tightly, to ensure maximum compression benefits. If you’re in-between sizes and brand new to compression, we recommend sizing up for the best experience. If you use compression garments often, go ahead and size down.
- Medium: 33 - 37cm
- Large: 35 - 42cm
- Find the tag with the circular Therabody logo on your calf sleeve. It should land in the center of the shinbone facing forward once the sleeve is properly placed. The battery pocket should be on the right side
of the tag, on the outside of your right leg or the inside of your left leg.
- Slide your left or right leg into the sleeve, pulling up steadily and gently.
- Make sure the sleeve is placed correctly: the circular Therabody logo tag is centered on your shinbone facing forward and the battery pocket should be on its right. The vibration therapy units should be at the back of your leg, centered in your calf muscle.
- Insert the battery in the pocket. Make sure the golden connectors are facing down and the Therabody logo on the battery faces outwards.
- Firmly press the button below the battery for 2 seconds to turn on the vibration therapy.
- Press the button again to cycle through the different vibration therapy modes.
- Firmly press the button again for 2 seconds to turn off the device.
- Remove the battery before washing.
- Place the RecoveryPulse sleeve in the provided laundry bag and machine wash on delicate mode with temperatures below 30ºC.
- After washing, lay flat to dry.
- Do NOT machine dry the RecoveryPulse sleeve.
- Note: Make sure the RecoveryPulse sleeve is completely dry before re-inserting the battery.
Charging: The RecoveryPulse Calf Vibration Device is USB-C enabled.
- The RecoveryPulse Calf Vibration Device includes a Therabody USB-C to USB-A cable.
- You can plug the device into any standard USB adapter.
- The USB port is located on the right side of the battery pack and is accessible by removing the battery from the sleeve pocket.
- The battery level is indicated in the LED indicator of the battery:
- Red: low charge,
- Blue: mid-charge,
- Green: fully charged.
- When charging, the LED will flash to indicate it is properly connected and will turn solid green when complete.
- You can always check the battery level by inserting the battery in the sleeve and tapping the power button once.
- The device will not work while charging.
What is Included:
- 1 x Single Large RecoveryPulse Calf Sleeve
- 1 x Battery Pack
- 1 x USB-C to USB-A Cable
- 1 x Laundry bag
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x User Warning booklet
Nappi Code: None
- Electrical Components of the Garments: 6 months
- Garment Materials & Construction (non-electrical): 90 days
- Battery and Charger: 90 days