Easy to transport, ergonomic, easy to use, intuitive: a new opportunity for making the beneficial effects of MLS® Laser Therapy available everywhere, in your clinic or a patient’s home.
The Mphi offers MLS® Laser Therapy efficiency to outpatients departments and homes. It is fully autonomous thanks to its lithium battery. With an intuitive backlit colour touchscreen monitor to help the operator. Mphi was created to apply MLS® Laser Therapy on the affected areas and on the trigger points. The size of the handpiece Target Area, with a diameter of 2 cm, is excellent for acting simultaneously and uniformly on trigger points. Thanks to the uniform illumination of the point and the biostimulation properties of the MLS® impulse, muscular pain diminishes greatly in comparison with traditional laser therapy with handpiece
The Mphi is completely independent, provided with a lithium battery, with moderate dimensions and weight. Mphi is equipped with an innovative backlit colour graphic touch-screen display that interacts with the operator in an intuitive manner.
- Muscle tears
- Brachial neuralgia
- Craniofacial pain
- Articular pain
- MLS® Laser Therapy improves blood circulation and muscle relaxation; it also stimulates soft tissue repair – connective and epidermic – when injuries, burns or bed sores are present.
- Simultaneous therapeutic action - analgesic, anti-inflammatory, anti-oedema
- MLS® Pulsed combination-synchronisation - 905nm pulsed emissions & 808nm continuous emissions - ensure deep penetration
- Fast treatment times - from 3-10 minutes
- Reduced number of applications - notable reduction of symptoms from the first session
- 2 x Laser Safety Goggles
- Unit carrying case
- Table handpiece holder
- Shoulder strap for portable use
- Trolley-Ergonomic trolley designed for holding Mphi
Nappi Code: None
This unit comes with a 2 Year warranty from the date of invoice, excluding the lithium batteries for which the warranty period is 12 months.