BSN Sports Tape has a lightweight, flexible construction, making this elastic adhesive bandage suitable for preventing injury through stabilization and compression.
BSN Sports Tape is an individually wrapped Elastic Adhesive Bandage Tape. Ideal for compression therapy to support weak or injured muscles and joints. The Sports tape sticks using skin-friendly zinc oxide adhesive making it a strong and flexible material that molds to the contours of the body and limbs.
The strength and porosity of this adhesive bandage allow it to remain in place during extended physical activity. Whilst rigid strapping is more supportive, Elastic Adhesive bandages (EABs) are easier to apply as they conform more readily than rigid tape. BSN Sports Tape is constructed from 100% cotton backing material with an aggressive zinc oxide adhesive mass – Best used for sports taping where a combination of flexibility and strength is needed, such as joints' grooves. Leukoband S EAB can be used to overwrap rigid strapping tapes or secure wound dressings in an emergency.
- A premium quality bandage offering strong support and firm compression for the prevention, treatment, and rehabilitation of injuries, where flexible support is required
- Plays a key role in sports injuries in support of muscular areas
- Provides overall even compression
- Strong, consistent support to maintain the stability of an injured joint or ligament
- Used to hold dressings in places
- Limited stretch and firm regain properties
- Allows free air circulation
- Available in a variety of sizes for easy application
Nappi Code: None