The BTL-CPMotion K Pro Hip & Knee is used during the first phase of rehabilitation following lower limb joint surgeries or traumas. The BTL-CPMotion K Pro continuously and repeatedly moves the joint through a controlled range of motion.
CPMotion is the most gentle and efficacious therapy for increasing joint range of motion after surgeries, such as hip and knee replacement, arthrotomies and arthroscopies, ligament reconstructions, and surgical fracture treatments. BTL´s CPMotion provides a single unit that allows for the controlled treatment of all three leg joints with a precise real-time patient threshold angle setting.
Daily treatment increases the initially limited movement of the joint and is used to prevent the harmful effects of joint immobilization such as joint stiffness, swelling, poor articular cartilage nourishment, collagen loss, or thromboembolic disease.
The BTL-CPMotion K Pro ensures safe exercise throughout the healing and repair process of the tissue by providing passive movement, reducing postoperative pain, and minimizing the chances of inflammation. The BTL-CPMotion K Pro also helps increase the range of motion and it has a favorable effect on muscle strength. BTL-CPMotion K Pro stimulates chondrocyte metabolism which makes it important for joint regeneration processes.
Using BTL-CPMotion K Pro leads to a reduction of the amount of medication, earlier discharge from the hospital, less out-patient care, and lower costs for the whole healthcare system.
The biggest advantages of the BTL CPM are precise real-time patient threshold angle setting, setting the movement speed, gradual dosing of the motion range, and the possibility to stop the movement in the final position for a certain time (i.e. rest breaks).
- Total knee/hip replacement
- Arthrotomy and arthroscopy procedures
- Plastic reconstruction of cruciate ligaments
- Surgical treatment of fractures and pseudoarthrosis
- Optional Ankle module
- Quick and easy set-up
- Remote control with touchscreen
- Easy to clean and disinfect. Fleece patient kit not required
- Real-time angle settings
- Advanced therapy settings
- Precise real-time patient threshold angle setting
- 13 automatic pre-set protocols
- Up to 50 user-defined protocols
- Faster movements for improved therapy outcomes
- Unique click system no manual tightening needed
- User interface: Remote control with touchscreen
- Advanced therapy settings: Yes
- Pre-set protocols: Yes
- User-defined protocols: Yes
- Ankle module: Optional
- Knee extension/ flexion: -10°/123°
- Max. movement speed: 380°/min
- Dimensions: 390 x 430 x 970 mm
- 390 x 430 x 970 mm
- Weight: 12kg
- Mains supply: 100-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz
Nappi Code: None
This product comes with a 2-Year warranty. This warranty does not cover any of the accessories.