Leukocrepe (S) is a cotton crepe bandage (non-adhesive) that offers firm stretch and regain properties for compression and support.
Leukocrepe (S) is a cotton crepe bandage (non-adhesive) that offers firm stretch and regain properties for compression and support. Made from 100% cotton, Leukocrepe provides light support as well as cool comfort and protection. It is washable, re-useable and able to be sterilised.
- Soft and absorbent
Cool comfort and protection. Washable and reusable
- Non-fraying feather edges
No shedding of loose fibres. Soft and comfortable with no harsh edges for the patient
Can be sterilised with outer package removable. Multi-purpose crepe bandage for all departmental needs
- Firm support for joints and associate structures, e.g. post-orthopaedic and general surgery
- Moderate compression bandaging in the treatment of varicose symptoms and for prophylaxis thrombosis
- Especially indicated when using the R.I.C.E.R. regime (Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation, Referral) in treating soft tissue injuries
- Used as preventative ankle-strapping for sport
- Secures ice packs after injury when using R.I.C.E.R.
- Provides firm support to joints, ligaments and muscles, helping to prevent injury
- Used to provide moderate compression to help limit bleeding and decrease swelling
Nappi Code: None