An innovative medical device based on the combined action of negative pressure and high-frequency mechanical vibration to improve lymphatic flow in the treated area, making rehabilitation therapy faster and more efficient.
New innovation with great fast results.Whereas sequential pressure therapy, a form of positive pressure therapy, is just the opposite. The LymphaTouch® Pro device is an adverse pressure treatment designed to improve rehabilitation and lymphatic draining. The mechanical high-frequency vibration generated by the unit enhances lymphatic drainage and circulation in the treated area making treatment faster and more efficient.
It can be used for various treatments, including lymphedema, pre-and postoperative swelling and scarring, fascial tightness, muscle maintenance, active recovery, pain management, and joint functionality. The device has also been clinically proven to enhance skin aesthetics and regeneration.
The results of LymphaTouch® Pro therapy can be assessed after treatment by analyzing the patient’s VAS pain ratings and measuring changes in the treated limb's circumference and range of motion.
LymphaTouch® Pro activates the transportation of fluids in the subcutaneous tissue to increase oxygen and nutrient flow around the treated area. LymphaTouch® Pro can be used for treating acute and chronic joint-related injuries and conditions as well as musculoskeletal conditions such as tennis elbows (lateral epicondylitis), shoulder impingements, plantar fasciitis, and various knee conditions such as osteoarthritis.
The device is effortless to use and easy to travel with, being small and compact. It is hassle-free and quick to set up .
LymphaTouch is indicated for the treatment of:
- Pre and post-operative swelling
- Acute injuries
- Fascial restrictions
- Muscle recovery treatments
- Pain management and joint function
- Aesthetic treatments
- Provides pulsating negative pressure and mechanical vibrations to accelerate lymphatic drainage and relieve swelling
- Expands and stretching the skin and tissue are safe, effective, and comfortable motions to relieve discomfort and reduce swelling
- Designed to be used for oncology, orthopedic, sports, neurology, and musculoskeletal disorder patients in clinical environments
- Available in a compact size that makes the LymphaTouch genuinely portable and easy to travel with for on-the-go care
- Features adjustable functions for a variety of modalities and provides measurable results post-treatment
- Convenient cart stores the LymphaTouch Therapy Device and enables portable treatment
- Choose from a wide range of treatment cup sizes and combination selections: 35mm, 50mm, 60mm, 80mm
- New devices come with one of each size treatment cup (10mm, 35mm, 50mm, 60mm, 80mm)
|20 – 400 mmHg
|Built-in treatment programs
|Industrial-grade plastic and steel frame designed to withstand continuous, heavy-duty use
|Rechargeable battery with 8 hours of continuous use
Nappi Code: None
This product carries a warranty of 2 Years from the date of purchase. The warranty applies to the unit only. The warranty does not apply to the batteries and accessories.