Dual channel Pelvitone device has all the features of a Continence device:
- Advanced multi-phase programmes where treatment is split into time phases with different stimulation parameters
- Stronger symmetrical stimulation with the reduced Pulse Width: 50 – 330μS.
- Three Custom programmes plus 11 Preset Continence programmes.
- Lock mode function to measure the home compliance (mA and time used)
- Dual channel: individually isolated circuits.
- Amplitude: 0-90 mA into 500 Ohm load; actual mA will tend to be less than indicated due to electrode impedance: at 1000 Ohms load (Electrodes in poor condition) the maximum will be limited to 86 mA, at 1500 Ohms load the maximum will be limited to 65 mA.
- Type: Constant current Maximum output voltage 180 Volts +10 / -30 Volts
- Waveform: Symmetrical, rectangular bi-phasic with zero DC current.
- Selectable pulse width: 50 μS – 330 μS [2% accuracy].
- Pulse Rate selection: in the continuous mode 2 – 100 Hz [2% accuracy].
- Time duration of the treatment selectable: 1 minute to 90 minutes.
- Low Battery Indicator: If the battery goes below 6.9 volts +/- 0.2 volts the battery symbol will flash on/off once every second.
- Open Electrode Detect: If an open circuit is detected at the output of channel A or B the output current will be reset at zero.
- Ramp up time 0.1 - 9.9 seconds.
- If the battery voltage is below 6.6 (+/- 0.2) volts the unit will not turn on.
- Physical dimensions: 134 x 69 x 29.7 mm.
- Weight: 0.18 KG with battery.
2 Year Warranty from Manufacturing defects
All models carry a warranty of 2 Year from date of purchase. The warranty applies to the simulator only. The warranty does not apply to the leads or electrodes. Warranty does not apply to damage resulting from:
1. Failure to follow the operating manual
4. Alteration or