The Dynamic Tilt Table is an effective piece of treatment furniture that can be used for a variety of purposes, including physical therapy, rehabilitation, and pain management. It is easy to use and can be adjusted to fit most people.
The Electric Dynamic tilt table is a versatile and effective piece of equipment that can be used for a variety of purposes, including physical therapy, rehabilitation, and pain management. It is easy to use and can be adjusted to fit most people. The table is made of high-grade anti-pollution flame retardant PVC, which makes it durable and safe. It is also equipped with a single motor control lift and a single motor control bed stand, which allows you to easily adjust the height of the table. The table provides +85° tilting, which makes it ideal for diagnosing dysautonomia or syncope. It can also be used for long-term bedridden patients to prevent the rise of orthostatic hypotension. In addition, the table also provides a Hi-Lo function, which makes it ideal for different situations, such as wheelchair changing and professional therapy.
- Equipped with a hand switch that allows users to adjust the height of the table and tilt the table.
- Allows users to adjust the height of the table from 65 cm to 102 cm in approximately 30 seconds.
- Allows users to tilt the table up from 0° to +85° and down from +85° to 0° in approximately 30 seconds
- Equipped with a single motor that allows users to adjust the angle of the table from 0° to +85°
- The backrest is equipped with single gas struts that allow users to adjust the angle of the backrest from 0° to +75°
- Electric dynamic tilt table able to lift up to 250kg working weight from its lowest height.
- The 125mm brake castors provide excellent mobility and safety.
- Sleek design with four rounded frame legs for safety.
- Fire/stain/mildew/oil/water/wear resistant Med PVC.
- Upholstery Length: 205cm
- Upholstery Width: 75cm
- Adjustable Height: 65cm–102cm
- Foam Thickness: 6cm high-density foam + 1cm memory soft foam
- Foam Density: 36g/m2
- Open: 205 x 75 x (65-102) cm
- Total Tilt Angles: 0° to +85°
- Adjustable backrest from 0° to +75°
What is Included:
- 3 x Adjustable belts
- 1 x Adjustable foot plate
- 1 x Active table adjustable.
Nappi Code: None
This unit comes with a 5-year warranty on the structure, a 3-year warranty for the base frame and motor, and a 1-year warranty on all other parts.